Be warned – this note assumes that you want to completely remove or “clean” EasyMatch QC-ER from your PC and start over. No user data will be saved. The following steps are what you need to do for a complete uninstall of EasyMatch QC-ER.
- For either a network or local PC installation, the person performing this complete uninstall of EasyMatch QC-ER software must be a System Administrator for the PC with privilege to uninstall software on that computer.
- Go to Start/Control Panel/Programs and remove the following from the list of installed programs (note version):
EasyMatchQC-ER Client (old version)
EasyMatchQC-ER Server (old version)
EasyMatchQC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard (old version)
- In addition, remove the Sentinel Protection Installer by SafeNet, Inc. This is the driver for the HunterLab SuperPro hardware key or dongle.
- Remove the HunterLab SuperPro license key or dongle from its USB port on the PC.
- Using File Explorer, verify that the following folders for EZMQC-ER > ver 4.20 are entirely removed:
C:\HunterLab\EasyMatch QC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\HunterLab
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\EasyMatchQC-ER Client
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\ EasyMatchQC-Server
C:\Program Files (x86)\HunterLab\EasyMatchQC-ER Pre-Installation Wizard
EasyMatchQC-ER has been completely removed from your PC.